Death by Chocolate
Ancestry Shampoo Bar for dry, brittle hair
Woof ‘N Hoof: Animal Set
Peppermint Patty Soap
1. Organic soaps feel great on your skin and hair
2. By buying organic, you leave a smaller carbon footprint on Mother Earth
3. You show support and appreciation for craft makers
4. Organic soaps have no parabens or polysorbate, which can lead to cancer
5. Organic soaps make great gifts for birthdays and holidays or any other special occasion
6. Almost every one has gone “green”. When will you join?
7. You take a stance against big box stores and factory made products
8. Organic soaps are made fresh with raw oils and nut butters that nourish your skin
9. Organic soaps reduce health and skin related allergens caused by “fillers” like aluminum
10. Organic farmers strive to preserve the environment by not using pesticides or GMO products
At Soapmuffin, our skilled soapmakers have been making soaps for decades. They use the freshest ingredients like buttermilk, goat milk, coconut creme and real nut butters for an incredibly rich lather. Once you’ve tried a soapmuffin, you’ll want another one!
Come visit our store where you’ll find soaps like: Grandma’s Pumpkin Pie, Masculinity for Men, Ancestry Soap for Dry, Brittle Hair and much, much more!
Only at http://www.soapmuffin.com